This podcast features Darren Greer, COO – or as he prefers to be defined – Engineer, Senex Energy. His career started in the Navy as a mechanical engineer and he worked on many high-profile projects with leading international oil & gas companies.
Darren defines success by building and empowering people to solve complex problems. His humble nature, the way he unpacks complex problems and his pragmatic approach to solving them is nothing short of admirable.
“Organisations that respond to problems and solve those problems become better and those that do not repeat mistakes become successful”– Darren Greer.
“It’s important that when you take risks, its around dollars and not the people” – Darren Greer
Enjoy this truly inspirational podcast which has many pots of gold and some powerful takeaway’s
Shaun McCambridge – Inspirational Leaders Podcast
Shaun McCambridge is the Managing Director of Stellar Recruitment, a devoted husband and father to four spritely children. Shaun created the Inspirational Leaders series to inspire emerging leaders and to shine a light on what it takes to be an inspirational leader.
Recommended from this episode:
- About Darren Greer
- Senex Energy
- Royal Australian Navy
- Top Engineering Consultant/Firms in Australia
- Build to last by Jim Collins – vision statements and great company culture
- Skunk Works by Ben R. Rich – true story of America’s most secret & successful aerospace operation
- The True Meaning of Entrepreneur
- Culture eats strategy for breakfast
- Brett Darley – CEO, Quadrant Energy
- Quadrant Energy
- Performance appraisals
- Winston Churchill – Success consists going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm
- How To Play Guitar
Also available on: